Looking for great deals, once-in-a-lifetime trips, awesome gear, and amazing gifts? Look no further than our online auction! All proceeds benefit a clean and healthy Clark Fork River.
Bidding begins online on Saturday, December 2 at 9am and ends Monday, December 11 at 11pm MST. You don’t want to miss this one!
Don’t want to keep looking to see if you’ve been outbid? We have set up the proxy bid feature, which allows our auction site to bid for you. Just enter the maximum amount you wish to pay for an item. As other people bid, 32auctions will bid for you up to your maximum amount – and will also let you know if you’ve been outbid. Your maximum bid amount will remains confidential until another bidder exceeds it. Easy!
- Golf and Lunch at Rock Creek Creek Cattle Co.: Enjoy a round of golf and lunch for four at the award-winning course at the Rock Creek Cattle Company. The golf course at Rock Creek Cattle Company is an 18-hole, 350-acre course designed by Tom Doak that is a stunning tribute to the beauty and grandeur that surround it. It has won numerous national and international awards, including Best Private Golf Course in the US by Golfweek. Tour the course online!
- Sweetgrass bamboo rod+extras: This handcrafted, bamboo fly rod was made for anglers that love the art of the sport. As beautiful to look at as they are to fish, Sweetgrass bamboo fly rods are known for their superior craftsmanship, strength, and feel. This rod was hand-crafted in Twin Bridges, MT, by a master craftsman who instills each piece with “heart, soul, and spirit connected to a sense of obligation to the resource that makes what we do possible.” This is a sweet rod with soul to boot!
- Bitterroot Skwala Hatch Guided Trip: Spend the day on the Bitterroot with Bitterroot River Guide Alex Hibala. Time this spring trip to hit the skwala hatch and then enjoy a 4-course dinner at Scotty’s Table eating delicious food and telling fish stories.
- Orvis one piece rod and reel package: Orvis made the one-piece fly rod for experienced anglers who know a good thing when they see one. And they hit it right on the money. This is a high performance rod with outstanding accuracy and a crisp cast. The one-piece design makes this rod more lightweight, responsive, and durable than multi-piece rods—making it ideal for streamer, salt water, and ‘big game’ fishing. The one- piece Helios has amazing accuracy, perfect for any angler who needs to hit a target with fine precision. Accuracy, coupled with incredible strength, makes it a deadly weapon in the hands of an expert angler.
- Hyde 11’ Drift Boat: When a raft, canoe, or IK just won’t do (which is often), you need the practical versatility of this sweet little drift boat. The Hyde Sportman’s Drifter is a roomy but lightweight 11 feet, and features two padded seats. Its size makes it easy to maneuver while loading/unloading, and lets you navigate rocks and banks with ease while searching for those elusive browns. Great for one-day outings, but big enough for a multi-day fishing/camping dream trip. Guide-tested on Montana’s waters. The boat comes equipped with two oars and is lightly used, but in excellent condition. This boat is sure to be your new favorite way to explore the watershed!
- 4 Canyon Club box seats to a 2018 Griz football game: Watch the Griz take on their rivals in the luxurious Canyon Club! The heated giant skybox is encased by tinted windows, offering a wine and beer bar, a kitchen to serve fancy finger food, nine flat-screened televisions and a room full of tall bistro tables to gather around.
- One Week at Montana Natural History Center Summer Camp: Send the little one off to a week of outdoor discovery camp this summer! It’s never too early to start daydreaming about summer, and the Montana Natural History Center will make sure their Outdoor Discovery Camp will be a week your kiddo won’t forget. Montana Naturalist History Center’s week-long Summer Outdoor Discovery Camps are packed with hands-on activities, unique learning opportunities, and field trips to local natural areas. Programs are available for children ages 3 years through 5th grade and run June-August.
- 10 pounds of grassfed beef burger: 10 pounds of grassfed beef raised at Clark Fork Coalition’s Dry Cottonwood Creek Ranch in Galen, Montana. It’s local, sustainable, fresh, and delicious!
At the Clark Fork Coalition’s Dry Cottonwood Creek Ranch we work hard to raise beef in a way that is mindful of the land, wildlife and waterways. We use our cattle as a tool to improve soil health as well as range conditions. Over the years we have thoughtfully selected Angus genetics that thrive on forage and that forage only in our Montana climate. It is a privilege to provide cattle a life out on the range and even more fulfilling to deliver a healthy beef product to fellow Montanans. By purchasing our grassfed beef, you directly support conservation practices on our ranch that enhance riparian and terrestrial habitats in the headwaters of the Clark Fork River, and to top it off, you’ll enjoy some great tasting beef!
- Guided Fishing Trip on Big Hole River: Let a Clark Fork Coalition board member Tim Flynn guide you and a friend down the beautiful Big Hole River. Enjoy the day on this special, free-flowing river, casting for brook, rainbow, brown, and cutthroat trout.
- Las Vegas Golden Knights Tickets: Two tickets to see the Las Vegas Knights play the Edmonton Oilers at the T-Mobile Stadium in Vegas on January 13, 2018. You won’t want to miss superstar Connor McDavid in action! The seats are located in Section 206 and are sure to provide great views of the action. Remaining tickets are limited, so don’t miss the chance to catch this hockey game!
- Whitewater Raft Trip on the Alberton Gorge: Let Montana River Guides take you on a whitewater rafting adventure down the beautiful Alberton Gorge this summer. The Gorge is the premium whitewater run in Montana with rollicking Class II, III and IV rapids and stunning canyon scenery. In between rapids, you and your guests will enjoy the spectacular surroundings and watch for eagles, osprey, kingfishers, moose, deer, bear and mountain lions. This is a perfect trip for a family, or for creating Montana memories on the beautiful Clark Fork River while guests are in town! Good for a full day raft trip for up to 6 people. For more info about Montana River Guides and this trip, visit: http://montanariverguides.com
- CFR Fishing trip with Eddie Olwell: A fishing trip you won’t want to miss out on. The legendary Eddie Olwell will take you and a friend on a full day fishing trip on the Clark Fork. This guide knows it all. Eddie was named the American Fisheries Society “Outstanding Outfitter of the Year” in 2014, and is sure to provide an amazing day of trout slaying on the river. Get ready to catch fish and learn from the best!
- Patagonia Fly Fishing Vest Front Sling: Can’t decide between a traditional fishing vest and sling pack? Patagonia couldn’t either. So they combined the two for a best-of-both-worlds solution. The 8-liter Vest Front Sling features vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack on the other. Access to either is simple; just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off.
- Handmade Jewelry from Anna Conley: Beautiful organic modern jewelry created by local artisan Anna Conley. Anna has graciously donated two necklaces and a pair of earrings for this year’s auction.
- Guided fishing for two on the Clark Fork River with two nights at the DCCR ranch house: Let CFC board member Daniel Kiely guide you and a friend down the beautiful upper Clark Fork River for one day. Spend your days slaying trout and enjoy two nights at the Dry Cottonwood Creek Ranch house in Galen.
- Goertzen Fishing Lanyard: Beautiful leather fishing lanyard, made by Goertzen Adventure Equipment in Missoula. This versatile lanyard has 6 attachment points for all your gear and will become indispensable for your angling adventures.
- Jewel Basin Yurt Gift Certificate: Spend the day skiing powder and the evening sipping whiskey in Western Montana’s newest backcountry yurt. The unique setting and placement of the yurt provides commanding views of Flathead Lake to the south and the Swan Mountain Range to the north. This is a trip that you don’t want to miss out on! The yurt is available to rent year-round, so if winter isn’t your thing, get up there to escape the heat this summer! This is a great opportunity to get an awesome deal for an exciting gift… or save the adventure for yourself (we won’t tell). See the Jewel Basin Yurt’s website for more info: http://jewelbasinyurt.com
- PEAK Tennis Lesson Package: Improve your tennis game with a one-hour private lesson with Scott Potter, tennis director at PEAK Health and Wellness Center. Gear up before your lesson with a $50 gift certificate to the Pro Shop at PEAK.
- And much more!
< Back to blog