Looking for great deals, once-in-a-lifetime trips, awesome gear, and amazing gifts? Look no further than our online auction! All proceeds benefit a clean and healthy Clark Fork River.
Bidding begins online on Saturday, December 2 at 9am and ends Monday, December 11 at 11pm MST. You don’t want to miss this one!
Don’t want to keep looking to see if you’ve been outbid? We have set up the proxy bid feature, which allows our auction site to bid for you. Just enter the maximum amount you wish to pay for an item. As other people bid, 32auctions will bid for you up to your maximum amount – and will also let you know if you’ve been outbid. Your maximum bid amount will remains confidential until another bidder exceeds it. Easy!
- Golf and Lunch at Rock Creek Creek Cattle Co.: Enjoy a round of golf and lunch for four at the award-winning course at the Rock Creek Cattle Company. The golf course at Rock Creek Cattle Company is an 18-hole, 350-acre course designed by Tom Doak that is a stunning tribute to the beauty and grandeur that surround it. It has won numerous national and international awards, including Best Private Golf Course in the US by Golfweek. Tour the course online!
- Bitterroot Skwala Hatch Guided Trip: Spend the day on the Bitterroot with Bitterroot River Guide Alex Hibala. Time this spring trip to hit the skwala hatch and then enjoy a 4-course chef’s dinner at Scotty’s Table eating delicious food and telling fish stories.
- 4 Canyon Club box seats to a 2018 Griz football game: Watch the Griz take on their rivals in the luxurious Canyon Club! The heated giant skybox is encased by tinted windows, offering a wine and beer bar, a kitchen to serve fancy finger food, nine flat-screened televisions and a room full of tall bistro tables to gather around.
- Guided Fishing Trip on Big Hole River: Let a Clark Fork Coalition board member guide you and a friend down the beautiful Big Hole River. Enjoy the day on this special, free-flowing river, casting for brook, rainbow, brown, and cutthroat trout.
- Patagonia Fly Fishing Vest Front Sling: Can’t decide between a traditional fishing vest and sling pack? Patagonia couldn’t either. So they combined the two for a best-of-both-worlds solution. The 8-liter Vest Front Sling features vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack on the other. Access to either is simple; just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off.
- Handmade Jewelry from Ana Conley: Beautiful organic modern jewelry created by local artisan Ana Conley. Ana has graciously donated two necklaces and a pair of earrings for this year’s auction.
- Two days of guided fishing for two on the Clark Fork River with a nights stay at the DCCR ranch house: Let CFC board member Daniel Kiely guide you and a friend down the beautiful upper Clark Fork River for two days. Spend your days slaying trout and enjoy a night’s stay at the Dry Cottonwood Creek Ranch house in Galen between floats.
- Goertzen Fishing Lanyard: Beautiful leather fishing lanyard, made by Goertzen Adventure Equipment in Missoula. This versatile lanyard has 6 attachment points for all your gear and will become indispensable for your angling adventures.
- And much more! This page will be updated regularly with new items.
< Back to blog