Let us know how it went out there!
We’ll report total results soon.
You can still submit your cleanup report
and sign up for prizes HERE
After reluctantly canceling our annual Clark Fork River Cleanup in 2020, we are thrilled to announce that the 2021 Cleanup is a go! We still need to take health precautions, however, so this year will be a DIY cleanup, running over several days: from Saturday, April 17 through Thursday, April 22 (Earth Day), and featuring LOTS of community connection online!
- Dates: Sat. April 17 through Thurs. April 22
- Sign-up: Register for your preferred cleanup section here.
- Supplies: Bring your own, or pick up biodegradable bags and disposable gloves at our office (140 S. 4th St. West, Missoula), Mon.-Fri. between 11 am and 2pm. Pickup available through Thursday, April 22.
- Trash and recycling drop-off: Dumpsters are provided at 4 convenient locations around Missoula – see BLUE pins on map. Recycling bins are also provided at 3 of these sites (not available at Milltown State Park site). Please note which items you can recycle. Update 4/17: Due to a delivery delay, recycling bins are not expected to be available at the Imagine Nation and Clark Fork Coalition drop-off sites until Monday, 4/19. Leave bags of recyclables (aluminum, tin, and plastics 1 & 2 only) in bags next to the dumpster for pick-up later.
- Prizes! In thanks for your help, we want to make you a winner! When you submit photos or report on your cleanup results, you can enter a FREE drawing for the great prizes shown below. Also send us photos of unusual items you find to win a Trash Trophy for most unusual trash collected! Just fill out the Cleanup Report and Prize Sign-up Form after you’ve completed your cleanup.
- Staying connected: We also encourage you to share your photos, videos, and stories online and tag us at #ClarkForkCoalition or #ClarkForkCleanup. We’ll be out collecting photos too, and will share your great cleanup stories with more people than ever before!
Win these great prizes!
(Enter to win when you complete the Cleanup Report and Prize Sign-up Form)
|3-season, 4-person, 2-door tent with multi-function vestibule. Great for family outings! 18-lbs, 8-oz.||Each NRS Jenny bag will include 1 hat, 2 buckle bumper straps, 1 dog leash, & assorted NRS stickers||Shot Pack (with nippers, zinger, & mitten clamp), C&F Design 10-row waterproof fly box with 40 flies, XL Kingfisher t-shirt||Rugged enamel camp mug with Chaco logo paired with $75 cash card good for purchase of any single Chaco item online||Head to the Trail Head and get outfitted for your next river adventure with this $50 gift card! Adventure awaits!|
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
Our totally awesome, amazing, river-loving sponsors make this event possible. Check out these river rock stars below, and if you have a chance, please thank them for their help!