River lovers: Get your party on.
Friday, December 1st, 5-9 pm | 140 S. 4th W., Missoula | FREE
Food served from 5-8pm, get there early for the goodies!
Share holiday cheer and your support of the river at Missoula’s best holiday party. Music, food, drinks, raffle, and good friends. Come celebrate with us! Cold weather Snow? We’ll be there. Join other hardy souls who love the river as much as you do – it’s a great time for a great cause!
We’re excited to have Big Sky Brewing as our beer sponsor. Big Sky knows it takes clean water to make great beer!
This year, we’re offering more ways to win our famous raffle. In addition to lots ‘o wine, you could win a lot of other cool prizes too, including goodies from local stores and shops, fly fishing gear, gift certificates, and more. Winners announced Dec. 1st at the party. Need not be present to win.
- Yeti 65L cooler decorated with awesome trout image by Ty Hallock filled with wine, beer, cider, and other goodies! A truly one-of-a-kind cooler!
- 90L Patagonia Black Hole Bag ($149 value!)
- A loaf a bread a week from Le Petit Outre ($300 value!)
- A pound of coffee a month from Black Coffee Roasting Co. ($135 value!)
- Grizzly Liquor gift basket – A wicker basket load with booze!
- A $50 Gift Certificate to Red Bird Wine Bar
- Oil Changes from Kent Brothers
- 32oz Hydroflask water bottles from the TrailHead
- Clark Fork Coalition NRS Dry Bags
- Clark Fork Coalition Mugs
- Clark Fork Coalition Hats
Tickets are 1 for $10, 3 for $20, or 10 for $50. Three ways to purchase:
- Contact a staff or board member
- Stop by our Missoula offices at 140 S. 4th West
- Buy them at the event. (Sorry – online sales not allowed.)
Online Auction launches at the party! Check our auction page for items and more information.
WHEN & WHERE:
Friday, December 1
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Clark Fork Coalition Offices, Missoula