Don’t miss a great day of river cleanup fun, a FREE PaddleHeads baseball ticket for all volunteers, prizes, a free meal from Five on Black, a special river-themed jersey auction, and more! Even better: a portion of proceeds from this game will support CFC’s work to protect and restore the Clark Fork River watershed!
How to participate:
- Registration is required (sign up HERE)
- Arrive at Ogren Park Allegiance Field at 1:00 pm on Sunday, Aug. 22nd
- Cleanup runs from ~1 pm to ~3 pm
- Supplies provided
- Volunteers will receive a river section assignment
- Volunteers are encouraged to bring bikes, scooters, or versatile walking shoes if they are willing to accept river zones further from the stadium (Anyone with mobility concerns will be given priority for assignments closer to the ballpark.)
- Return all trash and recyclables to the ballpark for proper disposal by Republic Services
AFTER THE CLEANUP:
- Enjoy a free meal from Five on Black (volunteers are encouraged to stay on the field while eating)
- Prizes will be awarded by Bedrock Sandals for most weight collected and the strangest item found
- All volunteers receive a FREE ticket to the ballgame that night!
- Clean Water Fundraiser:
- Purchase a refreshing Draught Works seltzer at the game
- PaddleHeads will donate 50c to the Clark Fork Coalition for every can sold
- Draught Works will MATCH that 50c with another 50c
- That means $1 to help the river for every ice-cold, tasty seltzer sold! (This promotion applies for all PaddleHeads games in August 2021. Drink up, and thanks!)
- Look for the CFC information table at the cleanup and during the game to learn more about how you can help the river, to sign up to be a volunteer, and place your bid for a special river-themed PaddleHeads jersey! (100% of jersey auction proceeds will also go toward protecting and restoring the Clark Fork watershed)
CAN’T MAKE THE CLEANUP OR THE GAME, BUT STILL WANT TO HELP?
- Be part of this special PaddleHeads-CFC fundraising partnership by making a gift to the river HERE.
Thanks for your help, and see you there!
WHEN & WHERE:
Sunday, August 22
1:00 pm - 8:00 pm