River lovers: Get your party on.
Friday, December 6, 5-9 pm | 140 S. 4th W., Missoula | FREE
Share holiday cheer and your support of the river at Missoula’s best holiday party. Music, food, drinks, raffle, and good friends. Come celebrate with us! Cold weather, snow? Join other hardy souls (in our heated tent) who love the river as much as you do – it’s a great time for a great cause! Word to the wise: Food runs out fast, so get there early.
Don’t miss our famous CLEAN WATER RAFFLE:
- Grand prize: $1,000 cash!!!
- And other BIG prizes: Grizzly Liquor gift basket, Patagonia Black Hole Back Pack, and $100 gift certificate to Scotty’s Table
- Buy tickets – 1 for $5, 3 for $10, 20 for $20!!:
We’re excited to have Big Sky Brewing as our beer sponsor. Big Sky knows it takes clean water to make great beer! We’re also excited to have hard cider from Western Cider at our party this year. Thanks guys!
What? There’s more?
Don’t miss our popular online auction
Find a great deal on a once-in-a-lifetime trip, hand-crafted jewelry, and other awesome items, and help protect clean water all at the same time! Bidding begins online Friday, December 6 and ends Monday, December 16. Stay tuned for more details on auction items and bidding instructions. You don’t want to miss this one!
WHEN & WHERE:
Friday, December 6
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Clark Fork Coalition Offices, Missoula
- Top Hat Community Night - Tuesday, November 26 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- 2019 Holiday Party - Friday, December 6 - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm