December 1, 2016
Looking for great deals, once-in-a-lifetime trips, awesome gear, and amazing gifts? Look no further than our online auction! All proceeds benefit a clean and healthy Clark Fork River.
Bidding begins online at noon on Friday, December 2 and ends Monday, December 12 at 10pm. You don’t want to miss this one!
Don’t want to keep looking to see if you’ve been outbid? We have set up the proxy bid feature, which allows 32auctions to bid for you. Just enter the maximum amount you wish to pay for an item. As other people bid, 32auctions will bid for you up to your maximum amount – and will also let you know if you’ve been outbid. Your maximum bid amount will remains confidential until another bidder exceeds it. Easy!
- A Premier Montana Trout Fishing Experience: Enjoy two days of exceptional fishing with an exceptional guide! This package includes 3 nights lodging at the North Fork Crossing Lodge in the Blackfoot and two days of fishing, one with renowned Montana guide, Paul Roos. One of your days will include a rare opportunity to fish an Orvis-owned private spring creek in the Blackfoot Valley, described by those in the know as “better than world class.”
- Bamboo Mantra Fly Rod by Sweetgrass Rods: As beautiful to look at as they are to fish, Sweetgrass bamboo fly rods are known for their superior craftsmanship, strength, and feel. This rod was hand-crafted in Twin Bridges, MT, by master craftsman who instill each piece with a “heart, soul, and spirit connected to our sense of obligation to the resource that makes what we do possible.” This is a sweet rod with soul to boot!
- Confluence Float with Local River Hydrologist: Share a raft with a CFC board member and local river hydrologist, Traci Sylte, during a scenic float though the newly restored Clark Fork/Blackfoot River confluence. Your choice of a fishing trip or just a leisurely float!
- Guided River Boarding on the Alberton Gorge: Let the Montana River Guides take you river boarding on the whitewater section of the Alberton Gorge! Montana River Guides is the only outfitter in Montana offering river board trips, so this is a great opportunity to take advantage to try this unique and thrilling water sport.
- Seeley Lake condo timeshare—hunter’s dream: This timeshare is for a two bedroom condo with a loft, back deck, and BBQ at the Arrowhead Timeshare and Rental in Seeley Lake, Montana. This timeshare is during the 3rd week of November. The condo comes with a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, flat screen TV, and more! Hiking, hunting, fishing, and other outdoor adventure opportunities abound in Seeley Lake.
- And much more!
< Back to blog